By using the website aboutmyhotel.com, the services related to it and all the services provided by Alian Web Consulting, you agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Alian Web Consulting reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new functions that improve the current Service, including releases of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Service after any such change shall constitute your consent to the introduced changes. You can review the most recent version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.aboutmyhotel.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the conditions included in these Terms of Service will result in the termination of your account. Alian Web Consulting, owner of the service AboutMyHotel, imposes the following conditions, which you accept as they are written when you signup to the service.
Conditions for the user:
- you must be 13 years or older to use this Service:
- you must be human. Accounts registered by “bot” or other automated systems are not permitted;
- you must provide your real name and surname, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the registration procedure
- your login may only be used by one person – a single login cannot be shared by different users
- you are responsible for maintaining the security of your login credentials (email and password). Alian Web Consulting shall not be liable for any loss of data relating to your account and/or damage deriving from failure to respect security obligations
- you are responsible for all content loaded and activity that occurs under your account
- you cannot use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright laws).
Violation of any of the above mentioned conditions will result in your cancellation from the system and removal of your account by Alian Web Consulting, owner of the software.
Orders, payments, refunds, upgrade and downgrade
A valid credit card is required to place orders for paid subscriptions. You are not obliged to provide your credit card data if you place orders for free subscriptions or subscriptions not requiring payment.
Upon registration, you will have the opportunity to choose the subscription plan and its cost. All costs are reported in the chart. You can pass multiple orders choosing among the plans available at the time of purchase.
You can pass only one order for a free or not paid subscription. Any attempt to circumvent this restriction will be considered a violation of these Terms of Service and will result in deactivation of the account or accounts violating the above mentioned terms and conditions.
The cost of the orders and the subsequent payments will be charged immediately depending on the type of subscription you chose. All costs for paid orders, which imply a periodic fee, will be charged automatically depending on the choice made.
You can autonomously and at any time suspend payments for the orders: log into your Account Center, select “Orders & Payments”, then choose the order you want to suspend and click “Cancel Payments”.
All orders, for which you cancel payments, will be considered cancelled as well and will expire at the end of the last paid-up period. The service will be kept active until the end of the period. At the end of the period, the service will be interrupted and you will have the possibility to consult the data and the content present on your account up to that moment. The system will automatically suspend all updates of new data and future content. If you want to reactivate a cancelled or expired order, you can renew it: log into your Account Center, select “Orders & Payments”, choose the order you want to renew and click “Update order”.
You can request a refund for an order of a paid subscription within 10 (ten) days from the date of the first payment; refund will not be granted for subsequent payments.
Placing an order to change a free or not paid subscription and pass to a paid subscription, including upgrade e downgrade, requires the use of a credit card, which will be charged for the first period of the placed order.
An invoice will be issued for each received payment, which is not refundable, except in case of the first payment of a new order, if refund is requested within 10 (ten) days from the purchase date. Invoices will be loaded in your Account Center. No refund or credit will be granted for partial periods of use, upgrades, downgrades, or periods not used, without any exception.
All costs indicated on this website are net of taxes, duties and any other fiscal obligation. As a user you are responsible for paying taxes, duties and for any other fiscal obligation according to the laws of your country. Italian fiscal system will apply to users having their activity in Italy.
Cancellation and termination
You are solely responsible for cancelling your account.
You can cancel your account at any time via your Account Center. Email or phone requests of cancellation or termination of the contract will not be taken into consideration.
Upon cancellation request, all orders and related payments will be cancelled and removed together with all information relating to subscriptions and personal data.
Cancelled and eliminated information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
If you request to cancel the account before the end of your current paid up period, cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
If Alian Web Consulting detects a non-compliant behaviour or a violation of any of the conditions set out in this document, it has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or of any other service promoted by Alian Web Consulting, for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Alian Web Consulting reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all services are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the AboutMyHotel website (aboutmyhotel.com).
Alian Web Consulting shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All content posted on the Service must mandatorily comply with copyright law.
Your website, profiles and data uploaded to your account remain yours.
By registering to the Service, you allow Alian Web Consulting to use your logo, images, texts and content for advertising and informational purposes, without claiming any right to compensation or royalty. If you don’t want to consent to the use of your logo, images, texts and content for advertising and informational purposes, you must promptly inform us.
Alian Web Consulting reserves the right to refuse or remove, at its sole discretion, any content or order for the Service, which does not comply with the terms of this document.
Graphics and content of the Service are copyrighted by Alian Web Consulting. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion (in “toto” or in part) of the HTML / CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Alian Web Consulting.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or via forms present on the website.
- Alian Web Consulting uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not reproduce any trademark and content displayed on this website or on the Account Center to offer services, which have nothing to do with AboutMyHotel. Any reproduction of the trademark and/or layout that can be traced back to AboutMyHotel will be considered as “false and/or misleading advertising/offer” and punishable by law.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or transfer to third parties the use of the Service, access to the Service or exploit any portion of the Service without the express written permission by Alian Web Consulting
- Alian Web Consulting may remove or delete content or accounts containing material that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, racist, pornographic, obscene or that violates any intellectual property indicated in these Terms of Service.
- Any kind of verbal, physical, written or other kind of threat or abuse by any user, which may adversely affect Alian Web Consulting, its members, employees, officers or representatives, will result in the immediate termination of the account.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions on other various networks, while ensuring the protection of confidential data.
- You must not upload, post or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any destructive code.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined by Alian Web Consulting) of other users, Alian Web Consulting reserves the right to immediately disable your account or reduce its hosting capacity to limit your bandwidth consumption.
- By using the service you release and hold harmless Alian Web Consulting from any legal/civil or administrative dispute for direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, security or consequential damages caused to third parties and generally associated with incorrect or non-compliant use of offered software or services.
- Alian Web Consulting cannot be held responsible for short malfunctions of the service, caused by technical problems on machines, servers, routers, telephone lines, computer networks, etc., that it owns or that are owned by companies selected to provide the services. Alian Web Consulting shall not be liable for malfunctions, data loss, accidental disclosure of personal or sensitive data, and any other type of damage resulting from attacks by hackers, thieves, crackers, viruses, etc.., even though our technical department puts security among its primary objectives.
- Alian Web Consulting assumes no liability for malfunctions, interruptions of services and/or damages caused by force majeure circumstances such as accidents, fires, explosions, strikes, lockouts, earthquakes, disasters, floods, riots, and other events, which are difficult or impossible to forecast and prevent, in whole or in part, the fulfilment of the terms of the contract in the time or in the manner agreed.
- Alian Web Consulting shall not be liable for the malfunctioning of the service due to non-compliance and / or obsolescence of the devices you or third parties use. If you modify in any way the provided services, Alian Web Consulting shall not be liable for any deriving damage or malfunctions.
Questions about the Terms of Service
All questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.